Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day178 Year2013

Mood: Despair (Blasphemous)
Time: 1135hrs


God doesn't help people.
PEOPLE help people.

God doesn't save lives.
Its PEOPLE who save people's lives.

I've gradually come to this conclusion lately.
No matter how often you pray for something, you won't attain it if you don't do your best.
You can't have money if you don't work.
You can't have things if you don't work.

God doesn't help you with anything if you don't give out your best to achieve something.
If you study, you'll get good grades.
No amount of prayer would give you the results without handing some effort on your part.
Praying is worthless.
It doesn't give anything besides false hopes.

Yes. I know it quite well.
How many times have I followed useless rituals that others say would ensure a passing grade?
How many hours have I spent praying for some God that won't even answer back?
It's in faith. Its something unseen.
Its something that's felt that we are given such blessings.
Why should a person be thankful for having things that he worked so hard to have?
If you have time to pray, use that time to do something productive instead.
How many people are living in this country thinking that with enough church hours they could be given salvation from this cruel world?

Yes, I know.
It might seem blasphemous to the religious.
But being a Catholic is something that was forced on the many.
In this place where we are baptized in our birth, made to undergo a ritual and forced to follow a teaching that we had no idea what it was about.

Do that. Make that. Be that.
Rules are implemented without even knowing the reason behind them.
I didn't ask to be your follower.
So those rules shouldn't apply to me.
They limit people based on their beliefs only for the benefit of the few.
Its maddeningly outrageous.
Who decided that? You?
Why? Why should I follow it?
I won't have any benefit from it at all.
Its pointless. Its worthless!

"Thou shall not kill."
"Thou shall not steal."
"Love thy neighbor as you love thineselves."
Why should I do such things?

Should I love my trecherous neighbor?
Should I not steal back my stolen goods?
Should I not murder my father's murderer?
Should I be kind and love them all?

And all the while, all you can scare me with is my soul will burn in Hell??
What the fuck- I'm already in HELL!!
This kind of living is hellish.
Whatever things I do, no matter little, will earn me a ticket to hell.
The teachings of the church is screwed up.
Its so fucked up, its hilarious!
Even the priests that sermon about it are demons in disguise.
This country is fucked up.
So much that the more you a person goes to church, the more evil they truly are.
How stupid is that?
Thinking that with a few words of repentance and a simple "Holy Mary", could save their soul.

They really know how to manipulate others, don't they?
This so-called "HOLY CHURCH", that is so much screwed up inside.
Trying to run the world with a saint's face carrying a demon's heart all the while.
Yes, its totally -effng annoying.
This so called [ GOD ] and the people that spread his name and so-called TEACHINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment