Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 174 Year2013A

Time: 0040hrs
Mood: Sleepy, confused



Its night time.
Or to be exact, its early morning.
I'm awake since I don't want to sleep yet, although my body says otherwise.
I want to read some more. Something sweet to make me get through the sleeping phase.
To put it simply, so that I won't dream of bad things.

Last night, yes, about yesterday when I slept, I dreamt of something weird again.
It has a story so I made it through my sleep.
I don't remember the beginning, but just parts or it. Fragments, as you might say.
And in these fragments, a certain part took main theme.

[ AZALEA ]



As much as I like that word, it was a flower that got my attention in my dream.
I saw a flower being sold in the side. I was with someone running away from something.
I saw an azalea flower (but turned out not) because I kept saying it WAS Azalea, or someone is instilling that it is. Anyway, it was a blue flower, taking form more like a Chrysanthemum rather than the real azalea. I took it and got a petal. It was hard and full and I ate it. It seems that I was running around in search of a cure for some poison and then perchance someone said to take AZALEA petals and eat it.

Moving on, I was very much into language of flowers since reading about it in the past and looked it up. The flower AZALEA had a meaning "please take care of yourself" and it struck me as someone wishing for my well-being. As someone theorized (read somewhere) that we are all connected and the reception becomes clear during our sleeping phase. And now I'm stuck wondering if there is a possibility that someone, somewhere, is wishing for me from the bottom of their hearts, or some deceased family member wishing that I live my life better....hmm...



Again, I saw a picture of a blue chrysanthemum and it looked so much like the one in my dream and saw that chrysanthemums signify "the light in the darkness", though I doubt about the color significance since in roses blue rose is an unattainable love or hopeless love. Again, remembering something in the past, I looked up an anime title and found the flower ASTER more looking of that in the dream. And in the language of flowers it meant "always thinking of you". So either way, someone, somewhere really IS thinking of my well-fare....hmmm....



Also, I need to take down notes for my dreams.
I tend to repress them and my body won't listen.
I can remember only bits but not fully.
Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment