Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week 47 Year2011

Time: 2104hr
Mood: Sleepy, tired, Bored



    As the first entry to my newly made blog, i think it serves right to post something though I rarely do so and often on times when I feel like it. I sit here in front of the laptop. The music from my playlist keeps me company and drives my head away from the distraction of the noises outside my thinking area. Lately I feel that I'd rather move accordingly, if I permit it, without the constant thinking. I've stripped myself of the benefit of thinking for my self and the usual decision-making before moving things. Now that I think about it, I'm not the Blogger type, but since I've held up writing in my journal that is therapeutic and relieves me of the daily stress from living (before), I thought I'd write up someplace easier than doing it on pen and paper.
    I won't write what I do and take away the thrill of knowing WHO is writing here from the viewers since this is made publicly online for the benefit of mostly other people that might one day come upon this place. Let's just say that I am one DEMENTED human being, constantly changing my mood and my mind from positive to negative in an instant. Confused? Don't worry, I am too. Mostly at times. Is it hormonal? Maybe. Is it a sickness? Possibly. Maybe I'm just "sick in the mind". I don't know. I won't care neither. I'm just a person coping up with my daily life and living it until my time comes up. Or until I get bored once more. Either any of those things come first, I'll just keep on ranting here until the bell tolls.
    To those that got lost, I'd suggest you keep on with your lives. Is my life story the type people read before they sleep at night? Not really. I just wanted to say it'd be a waste of your time. Not that many of you have anything better to do at most. Even so, if you still think you'd rather hang out here, I won't mind. It's your time you're wasting, not mine. Enjoy my petty life!

No comments:

Post a Comment