Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day328 Year2011

Time: 1629hrs
Mood: Groggy, with constant mood swings...


A prison. That's what my life is...
I constantly crave for the "sun", but in this darkness, it can never be found. I wonder, "how much longer must I wait?" Those without power can only do so much. I crave. I desire. But whenever the opportunity sets in, I shy away from the possibilities for a better situation. Before me, I see nothing. Behind me, I see no one. Without a future to look forward to and a past to look for inspiration, what else, I wonder, can I do? Is it just me that thinks that I am powerless? Or am I just weak to admit the fact? I don't know...
   I count the days. Time the hours and pile up the years since I've been alive, and I don't think I've ever been glad that I was alive. The existence of God eludes me. Even so, I cannot throw away my faith and the possibility that HE is always there. I'm a coward, just like some other people are. Too afraid to know the truth and hides away whenever it is presented to us. Thinking that the life we've been living is a lie and that there is no other way we can live.
   This place I'm here now is a prison. I don't know when it started, but I've encased myself away from the harms of the outside world, thinking that where I am now is much safer. In this shell of a case, I've locked all my fears, my doubts and my worries. Inside, I've locked away even my self. And now I wonder, where can it be. The real ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment