Friday, July 24, 2015

Day205 Year2015

Mood: Pissed off
Time: 1520hrs


So its the time of the month/year or something again.
The time I feared everyday for the past few weeks after my last encounter.
This fucked up place is rotten to the core.

All I want is some peace and quiet.
To be able to sleep and rest peacefully during the wee hours of the day.

But these fucking neighbors keep on pissing me off!
To make matters worse, the fucking government/official/people in charge of the peace and tranquility in this fucking place does nothing!

I really hate people.
I hate this government.
I hate humans!
I hate everything and everyone around me!!!
FUck! Fuck! FUCKKKKKKK!!!

And why why why do I have to endure???!
Why why why do I have to quietly accept this???!
Because I'm powerless!
Because I'm penniless!
Because the people around me are weak!

I hate it!
I hate it!
I hate this!
I hate suffering like this!
I fucking hate, hate hate it!!!

Die, die, die......
How do i die???
Last night i kept praying....
I kept asking for God to save me......
Save me, save me, save me from my misery......
But no God came....
No human came......
No one came for me.....

I did it myself...
I went to the officials myself.
I gathered enough courage to put my complaints but did those fucking people listen to me???!
NOO! NO! NO! NO!NO! NO! NO! NO!
Those fucking people. These fucking people! Every fucking people in this godless world!!
No one helped me!

I hate it. Hate it. hate it. hate it.

No one cares for me.
No one loves me.
No one tries to understand me.

Kill. Kill. kill.
I want to kill.
i want to kill people.
i want these vermin around me to die.
die. die. die.
i hate this.
hate this.

No matter how much i do my best nothing matters.
No one saves me.
There is no salvation for me.
Why is there a supposed GOD in this world when all he does is sit silent and still in wherever the fuck it is......

I hate you.
I hate you.
i hate you.
You who is supposed to be my salvation, i hate you.
I should've never come to know of something like you when you won't even spare me some of your time and grace and so-called mercy......

Fuck this world.
Why was I born in this world?
Why was i created?
why was i the one alive???!
I hate it. hate it. hate it.
i wanna die.
die
die
someone kill me
kill me
kill me
kill me.....

If anyone's reading this, please save me......
save me from my misery
i can't take it anymore
i don't want to become a monster
i dont want to kill or hurt anyone in the future
i dont want to hate any more than i do

save me
save me
save me
someone please save me..........
pleaseeeeeeee.......
please...........


No comments:

Post a Comment