Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day191 Year2013

Mood: Pissed off
Time: 0040hrs



I hate this world.
There's nothing good to love.
I thought that if I were kind, I would be treated kindly.
I thought that if I were fair, I would be treated fairly.

This world is just corrupted.
It has so much garbage than treasure.
It is more useless than its real worth.
The world, the humans, the people living in this caged up life liiving under the pretense of being "good" because of RULES. These worthless rules that is implemented but never obeyed. If its worthless, why bother following it? Why be tied to it?

It was people who made these rules.
But it was them that don't follow.
If it were for everyone's sake; if it were for the equal treatment of mankind, then why is there people that roam the world unpunished? Why are there scum frolicking happily in my backyard? Why are my rights being stumped to the ground by insects that were supposed to be beneath me?

I hate this world.
This world of supposed "civility" that the rest of society want to implement while the many go about ignoring it. I hate this world. I hate this society bound by laws that can't help the helpless and needy. I hate seeing the usual facade of politicians smiling about making demands of us individuals. I hate this worthless system that they want to live by for the rest who are not robots but wild beasts. Going about on their regular rampage.

Why do I have to be bound to this?
Why do I have to follow this ridiculous rules when they were but guidelines anyway?
Why are the mistakes of some backfired to me, the innocent?

I hate it.
I don't think I can have anything to love about in this world ruled by men.
I don't want to live life being the "good citizen" any longer.
It does not profit me in any way.

I hate it.
I hate it.
I hate it so much.

I hate these invisible chains that bind me to my true potential.
I hate these rules.
I hate these steps.
I hate these cage I live in.

I want to break it.
I want to destroy this corrupt system so that I can build anew.
I want to cut these worthless ties to the living.
They that mean nothing but the wicked ghost of a past.

I hate it.
Someone, release me from my binds.
I want to scream from the top of my lungs.
I want to spread my wings.
To prove that I am living and alive.
I have no need of it.
The past, these regulations, anything.

I don't want this limited kind of living.
Release me already.

Free yourself.
Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment