Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day17 Year2013

Time: 0045hrs
Mood: Sleepy


Okay, it's been a rough night. Exciting as it may be, future threats are the more pressing matters to me. I hate bullies but I myself am a bully. Is that one of those " magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw", sort of thing? Oh well....who cares anyway. As long as I am happy and there is no ounce of regret in my heart, all things are good to me.

Hated the connection speed, btw. Can't even properly download my manga or videos. Just when I've made a list of things to take on the ever free internet world.

Also, I think its been three straight days that I've slept for 1pm onwards then wakes up at 8am in the morning. What is up with that? Sleepy. Really sleepy. All thanks to the wonderful cold front that uplifts our minds from the usual daily hot and humid atmosphere of this country. And yes, oh how I hate the climate here. Need to hibernate during January and such....so boring...life is...I don't even know what I'm writing at all...Its all gibberish nonesense.

But you get my point right?
Hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment