Monday, July 2, 2012

Day183 Year2012

Time: 1833hrs
Mood: Annoyed



Got connected with that useless piece of trash again.
Just when its worth was over for me, it rambles my continuing peaceful life once more.
And to think "it" has the nerve to get angry at me for notifying our other "friends" of "its" current situation....

Can I just blurt out "don't bother me you F*Cn' Retard??!"
I have too many things to think about. School and stuff and the path my life is heading towards to right now, I just can't handle these worthless little stuff all in all. Shit.

It's just that I can't go out to "it's" face and go all smiley-happy like I'm glad to hear from "it" again.
Yeah, okay, you've done some things for me in life. Yeah, we've been together as a gang for these years, but shit man, you don't level up to my necessities. You're just not worth my time and attention. Plain and simple.

And to add fuel to the fire that is burning inside of me, this freak'n BI!Ch at home continuously mocks me. More like asking to be killed right here and there. Shit. I try to keep my cool and such, but the people around me is just pushing me to the limit. Don't wonder one day if I get to be a criminal or something, cause I will fuck'n MASSACRE these freakshits. There are just too many worthless people in this world and I want to clean them up one day. Fuc* F*ck! F!Ck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment