Friday, June 22, 2012

Day173 Year2012

Mood:  Frantic
Time: 1812hrs


Have been under the weather lately.
A "FRIEND" forced their problems on me, though I may have, in a way, invoked it from their mouths. Even so, is it really in the hands of a friend to pull them through thick and thin even though the solution can mostly be solved by their own hands?

What is a friend anyway?
Are they the ones you come to in times of need? The people you put the blame when there's no one around? Those that listens to your every plea? Those you set aside whenever you don't have any need for them? These are the people that surrounds me. These are the worthless and weak-minded people that cling onto my side. And yet, as the manipulative freak that I am, I try to suck them for as much as I can. As long as they have some use for me, I will use them. Though I doubt that there's much equivalent trade there.

It's just so damn freaking irritating.
I'm no God that can do the impossible and pull out miracles on a whim. I'm just a mere human. Doing and going by as much as I possibly can. I am only a "friend" that is there to hear out your problems, not the entire solution to the equation. There is no reason for me to get bugged by these tiresome rantings and idiotic antics. How f**kng annoying....

If you want to die and kill yourself,,go ahead. It's a pain off my back.
Just don't try to reason it out and reach for my conscience cause you won't find it anywhere. I gave you choices, its in yours to take it. Just don't go crying later insisting that its "MY FAULT".

Geeezzz.....how fuc*ng annoying these so-called "friends" are.....

No comments:

Post a Comment