Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day100 Year2013

Time: 1702hrs
Mood: Tired




Last night, or rather, early in the morning, I had a dream. It was a scary dream. I was frightened. That for sure. But because it was exactly like that that I forced myself to forget. I woke up around 2 in the morning. I was so scared that I didn't want to remember anything related to it. Using the words "forget" and "don't remember", I was able to fall asleep again. I don't know what it is. I usually get dreams of death, blood and gore that I have grown accustomed to such sights,but to make myself forcefully forget something means it was something I won't be able to accept or carry.


Something frightful that I wished it gone instantly in my head.....
.....what could it be, I wonder?

Even so, the proceeding scenes of that night/day weren't exactly as delightful as it might seem. It's like I've said, I merely grew accustomed to such horrific sights that it is no longer petrifying as others may think. Nonetheless, this fragment of memory that I've thrown away is making a scenery and won't leave me. Knowingly setting aside a bitter image makes me wonder profusely. What could it be? And at the same time hoping deep inside that I won't remember.

Is it for the better to forget or to remember?
A question I've already heard in telenovelas and movies when someone gets amnesia.
Was it for the best interest that such a part was thrown away from that person's mind? Or was it something that the person would come to regret, seeing as how he can't have what was supposed to be his?
A memory.

No matter if it be a bitter past or a happy present, the person that lost it can't help but feel incomplete, knowing that something a part of him especially is missing. Because no matter what that memory may be, it is still what makes him the current "him".

Was it for the best? For me to forget what that could be?
Or will I regret eventually?
If it was something that I threw away immediately.
If it was something that I thought would be dangerous or frightening to me.
Then maybe I should just dig deeper in the realm of my mind and bury the thing completely.

I hope I won't remember.
If it was something that scared me, I hope I won't remember.
A scenery that would make me lose my sanity.......


No comments:

Post a Comment