Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day38 Year2013

Mood: Sleepy
Time: 2324hrs




Where would I even start?
Too tired from the happenings of just a mere few days. I can't give out the details since it would blurt out some signs as of who I am in real life. Just that its too tiring since I haven't rested enough to regain the past day's worth of energy expended. Really, I'm not used to exerting myself physically especially regarding activities and such. Made fun of a certain "person" in real life and just had a blast living life to the fullest ( I think).

I'm busy studying now. Yes, I study whenever I have the time and the drive to do so. In fact, I love learning new things everyday and that is the main reason why I love hanging out on google. I also feel comfortable whenever I'm surrounded by piles of projects even though there's no certainty that I would finish everything. Lols....

I also love downloading movies and stuff but after a while when I've completed downloading them, I don't use the time to watch it. I get bored since I have the ability to move forward through the scenes, I can have a peek at the ending and the specific "juicy" parts.

And like I am now, I'm bored.
Though I have deadlines and stuff, I don't have the drive to continue anymore. I just want a whole day free for myself. I don't want to be tied by people around and dictating my life again. I hate persistent people. It's like they're saying you're indebted to make them happy or do things for them. How sad that I am tied again by reciprocating circumstances. In short, I HATE where I am right now.

As if I asked to be given grace in the first place. I'm no beggar.
Hate, hate, hate,hate, I hate how I am tied by "utang na loob". *shit*




Why can't I just KILL the people I hate this easily?
Shit for banning killing, even though its INHUMANE....

No comments:

Post a Comment